Monday, April 22, 2013

THE REAL HIP-HOP MESSIAH




HE was born and raised in Pittsburgh PA.HE was always into music because my uncles HE grew up with loved music. HE listened to anyone from Wu Tang, Spice 1, Above The Law, Dru Down, NWA, Big L, Gravediggaz, Scarface, Geto Boys, and Onyx. My first song HE wrote wasn't even my song. HE use to listen to a song, pause it after 4 bars, then write it down on paper.
A LIL BIOGRAPHY OF CHRIS:

That's how I learned the rhyme schemes and things like that. My first track I copied on paper was an ESHAM track called, ''Would You Die For Me.'' I remember the first song I ever wrote on my own being in my 4th hour class, in 7th grade. It was terrible!!!! haha. But we all got to start somewhere right? I would have to say as a child, Insane Clown Posse was the biggest influence on me at that time. Although, I hated the other fans because they acted like a gang and painted their faces. I always thought it was a little overboard painting your face like an idiot and walking around in public to show how much of a fan you are. My first rap name I had was pretty cool at the time but growing up, I realized how much it wasn't very creative or cool. It was Mr. Murder. I signed with my first record label in 2006. It was called Pig Latin Productions. It was then, I learned more of the business side of the game and really started to mold myself as a great rapper. People realized my potential and I did as well. I didn't grow up around people making music and recording rhymes. I basically taught myself everything that I know. I did my first show with a guy name Guilty Smiles. It was the greatest time of my life. I grew an addiction to doing live performances Nothing to me is more of an adrenalin rush than people bobbing their heads and cheering because what you are saying in a rhyme, touches them in some way. I had a falling out with Pig Latin, and also started going though some hard times in life. Jobless, living off my girlfriend is not what I wanted to do but she is a strong woman and kept my head, and her head above water. In that time I learned the art of making a beat.

 I was horrible at first but after a few months, I got the hang of it and sold beats to try and bring in some money. I changed my rap name to Nero The King, formed a rap group called "Bloodline Of Divine Kings" with my little brother who goes by the name Kronus. We started doing shows and recording on our own, and one day we just started catching fire. A lot of established emcees in hip hop realized who we were and started collaborating with us for free. That was the turning point that told me, we belong here. Now, if all goes well, we will be touring the west coast part of America in the summer. My goal is to in the next few years, is to tour the globe. Its a dream, but reachable. A quote I remember seeing a few years back has inspired me to want to do great things. It goes, "Don't give up on something you can't live a day without." I can not live without music, therefore, giving it up, is impossible.
Personal facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Steelerman24
Music Pages: https://www.facebook.com/nerothekingbeats https://www.facebook.com/bloodlineofdivinekings http://www.reverbnation.com/nerotheking http://www.reverbnation.com/bloodofdivinekings

No comments:

Post a Comment